Our unique 5 day/6 night tour package provides 5 full days on the mountain. That’s five days of Kootenay powder, and six nights in our wilderness lodge. The benefit – your last ski day isn’t shortened and you can relax and enjoy après ski, dinner, and the best party of the week!
And because you spend your last night with us, you can save up to $300–$400 in additional hotel, dinner and breakfast expenses.
Ability and Fitness
In order for you to get the most out of your Selkirk
Snowcat Skiing experience, we recommend you:
- Be in strong physical shape
- Be comfortable skiing at a minimum black diamond
- Have off piste experience and comfort skiing in
Wilderness skiing is not for everybody and deciding whether you are physically capable or have the necessary ability requires serious consideration. If you have any questions or concerns with regards to your ability and the challenges specific to our terrain, please call us in advance of booking your holiday and we’ll be pleased to answer all your questions.
What to bring
Here are some of the essentials:
- Plane ticket, passport
- Ski / snowboard boots (packed in carry-on!)
- Skis / snowboard, unless you are renting from us
- Personal medications and toiletries
- Warm, weather resistant clothes (layering works
best). Extra gloves and goggles
- Swimsuit for our hot tub and sauna
What not to bring
- Avalanche transceivers, probes or shovels (we supply!)
- food or snacks
- Alcohol (we have a full-service bar)
- Boot dryers
In the event you forget something, no problem, we carry the essentials.