2019/20 Job Opportunities
Selkirk Snowcat Skiing is a great place to work! Many staff have been with us for over a decade. Available openings for next season are posted here. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Bartender - Full-time, seasonal (mid Dec thru mid April)
The Bartender is responsible for the inventory, upkeep and service of the bar with a strong understanding of products and guest expectations balanced with teamwork and excellent time management skills. The Bartender is an integral part of the lodge and contributes to the overall vibe.
• Completed bartending course preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years in similar bartending position
• Current Serving It Right Certificate
• Knowledge of BC wines, local beers, and cocktail recipes
• Must work efficiently and deliver excellent service
• Excellent interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
• Ability to work at a remote mountain lodge 1 week on, 1 week off including weekends and holidays.
• Reliable transportation essential
• Accommodation provided
• Ability to work within a close knit team environment is a must