Full-time massage practitioner to work 1 week on/off from mid December thru mid April. This is an exciting opportunity for a licenced practitioner looking to maintain practice and enjoy the perks of a lodge based operation.
• Provide massage to guests of Selkirk Snowcat Skiing during winter operation according to the agreed upon schedule
• Complete daily laundry responsibilities and keep massage area clean & tidy.
• Manage supplies (oils, linens, provide music, etc.)
• Provide 30 minute stretch class at 7am every morning of your scheduled shift except departure days.
• Help with lodge duties approx 2 hours each morning and assist housekeepers on change over days
• Registered Massage Therapy certification or similar education and experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Exemplary personal hygiene
• Proven team player attitude and willingness to pitch in if required
• Reliable transportation (4 wheel drive preferred)
• Ability to work 6 days/nights away from home
• Meals and accommodation can be provided during shifts