Help us make lifelong memories
For over 45 years Selkirk Snowcat Skiing has developed a deep and loyal following amongst powder and backcountry enthusiasts… guests and staff alike! Positions for Winter 21/22 are posted here below:
Selkirk Snowcat Skiing staff enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Family atmosphere
- Ski days!
Full-time massage therapist/practitioner to work 1 week on/off mid December thru first week of April, 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience, earn great wages and enjoy the perks of a lodge based ski operation.
- Provide massage to guests of Selkirk Snowcat Skiing during winter operation
- Complete daily laundry responsibilities and keep massage area clean & tidy.
- Manage supplies (oils, linens, provide music, etc.)
- Provide 30 minute stretch class every morning of your scheduled shift
- Assist housekeeping 1 day/week and light kitchen duties for 2 hours each day
- Registered Massage Therapy certification or similar education and experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Exemplary personal hygiene
- Proven team player attitude and willingness to pitch in if required
- Reliable transportation (4 wheel drive preferred)
- Ability to work 6 days/nights away from home
- Accommodation and all meals will be provided during shifts
- Fully vaccinated candidates will be given priority
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.