The following are the standard operating policies of Selkirk Snowcat Skiing and are subject to change without notice.
- A deposit of $1500 CAD ($1000 for 3 day tours) per person is required to reserve your space.
- Balance of payment is due September 30. We will send you a reminder 4 weeks prior to the due date.
- All payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If full payment is not received by the due date you may forfeit your deposit and your space may be offered to our wait list.
- Payments may be made via bank transfer or credit card.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ski package at any time. In the event of a cancellation, Selkirk will refund your package price or portion thereof but shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience or travel expenses.
- We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation/interruption
insurance through your local provider or Uniglobe Specialty Travel
Owing to a brief season, remote location, the highest safety standards and industry leading service, our cat skiing experience is operationally cost-intensive. For that reason, our Cancellation/Refund Policy is as follows:
- You may cancel your tour at any time, but all payments, deposits and tour fees paid to Selkirk are 100% non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Because personal circumstances can change, we strongly recommend Trip/Holiday Cancellation Insurance. Inquire with your local insurance broker, or call Uniglobe Specialty Travel Insurance 866-667-0811
Selkirk Snowcat Skiing offers a full service bar featuring a fine selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own beer to the lodge
- You may preorder special beer (eg. non-alcoholic, low-carb) a week prior to your arrival. We will stock it for your visit and add it to your tab at the lodge.
- We offer a selection of award winning wines from small BC wineries in a variety of prices. They have been selected to pair well with our meals. Guests may bring their own vintages and will be charged a $25 corkage per 750ml bottle. According to BC liquor laws – personal wine must be stored behind the bar and served by bar staff.
- The shotski is a time honoured tradition at Selkirk dating back to 1987. The final night shotski is hosted by our guides and we are happy to provide the spirits free of charge. Some groups like to enjoy the shotski tradition on other nights. Any group is welcome to purchase shots or a bottle of alcohol from the bar for this purpose