Catskiing Tour Cancellation Policy
Owing to a brief season, remote location, the highest safety standards and top-flight service, our cat skiing experience is operationally cost-intensive. Your advance commitment to fill one of our few available seats is necessary. For that reason, our Cancellation/Refund Policy is as follows:
• You may cancel your tour at any time, but all payments, deposits and tour fees paid to Selkirk are 100% non-refundable.
• Because personal circumstances can change, we strongly recommend Trip/Holiday Cancellation Insurance. Ask about it at your local insurance broker, or talk to a broker local to our area; Uniglobe Specialty Travel at 866 667-0811. They know the trip cancellation product very well. Some conditions apply.
• Options available to guests who must cancel, and did not purchase cancellation insurance are:
– For best return, you may resell your space to someone in your personal network and collect the funds directly.
– We can try to fill your space from our active wait list. Please remember, there are no guarantees. Our experience has shown it is very challenging to fill a space(s) on short notice. Depending on the time of year short notice can mean anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.
• Selkirk reserves the right to cancel any tour or any portion of a tour, at any time. Pro-rated refunds are due, exclusively under these circumstances; however, in the event, Selkirk shall not be held responsible for any prepaid or additional travel expenses incurred by the guest.