Catskiing Guest Booking Policy
• A deposit of $1500 CAD ($1000 for 3 day tours) per person is required to reserve your space.
• Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances..
• Balance of payment is due September 30. We will send you a reminder 4 weeks prior to the due date.
• If full payment is not received by the due date your space may be released to our wait list.
• Once the balance is paid, your package is only transferable if you can find a replacement for the same tour. All funds are otherwise non-refundable.
• Deposits and balance of payments may be made by VISA, MASTERCARD, or wire transfer.
• We reserve the right to cancel any ski package, or any portion of a ski package, at any time. Refunds will be given in this event, but under no circumstance is Selkirk Snowcat Skiing responsible for any inconvenience or travel expenses.
• We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance through your local provider or Uniglobe Travel Insurance in Revelstoke, BC.