Our lodge, officially the Meadow Mountain Lodge, is located at 4200′ and offers a beautiful remote setting and spectacular views of Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains. The lodge is warm and comfortable with a casual at-home atmosphere. In fact, we encourage you to put your feet up and make yourself comfortable.
Begin your day with a stimulating stretch class led by our accomplished massage therapist and yoga instructor. Then tuck into a nourishing breakfast with a view in our beautiful dining room.
Refuel apres ski with an amazing selection of snacks and drinks. Enjoy them on the deck or at the bar and share stories of epic face shots and powder hits with your pals.
Dinner always satisfies and you’ll never walk away hungry from our table. We tend towards family style meals as the camaraderie which develops by passing around food can’t be beat. We treat our staff as members of the family and every table always has staff joining in the fun. Feel free to discuss your favourite lines with our cooks and talk travel with the guides. As you will find, almost no subject is taboo…
Our living area is the epicentre after dinner. Cosy up to the wood burning fireplace or belly up to the bar. We’ve been at it for so long that we’ve developed many traditions and certain nights are designated for special activities.
Or, if you’re punched and you need a night off from the fun, head to the den for some rest and relaxation, or quiet conversation.
We have 10 single and 7 double rooms and all guest rooms are located in the lodge. In preparation for the 2015/16 season, we renovated the entire guest wing and added 14 private ensuites and one new, shared private bathroom.
Beginning this season, should you desire a single room with private ensuite or one of our two doubles with full ensuite baths these rooms are reservable on a first-come, first-served basis, for an additional fee.
Additional Lodge Amenities:
• Retail and Sundries Shop: Forget something or need to bring home a gift for your special someone? Then check out our retail shop.
• Bar: We offer a fine selection of craft BC beer and award winning BC wines in addition to many of your favourite of spirits and alcohols.
• Massage Therapy – Book your time slot with our resident massage therapist, Sharon.
• Drying Room: Wet ski clothes or boots? No problem! Just leave them in our drying room (powered by our micro-hydro system) and they’ll be warm and toasty for tomorrow’s fresh lines. So you can leave your boot warmers at home and help us conserve energy.
• Communications: Most of our communication between the office, lodge and on-mountain is via two-way radio. There is NO cell service at the office, lodge or on the mountain.
• Limited wireless internet and a single outbound phone line are available. Inbound calls for family or work emergencies must come through the office 800 799-3499 and the info forwarded to the lodge.