Our lodge is located at 4200′ and affords a beautiful remote setting and spectacular views of Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains. The lodge is warm and comfortable and has a casual at-home atmosphere. In fact, we encourage you to put your feet up and make yourself at home.
Every room in our newly renovated guest wing has its own ensuite bath or access to brand new shared washroom facilities. All rooms are located in the lodge and we offer 10 single and 7 double occupancy rooms. Standard accommodation is double occupancy with 2 single beds. Private rooms or King rooms with 3-piece ensuites are available for a modest surcharge.
• Bar: We offer a fine selection of craft BC beer and award winning wines in addition to many of your favourite spirits and alcohols. Guests may bring a personal wine choice, subject to a $15/bottle corkage fee.
• Retail Shop: Forget something or need a gift for someone special back home? Check out our retail shop for inspiration.
• Outdoor covered hot tub and indoor wood-fired sauna.
• Morning stretch class
• Quiet room for reading, relaxing or work (just kidding)
• Drying Room: Wet ski clothes or boots? No problem! Just leave them in our environmentally friendly drying room and they’ll be warm and toasty for tomorrow’s fresh lines. So you can leave your boot warmers at home.