Our lodge is located at 4200′ and affords a beautiful remote setting and spectacular views of Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains. The lodge is warm and comfortable and has a casual at-home atmosphere. In fact, we encourage you to put your feet up and make yourself at home.
We are thrilled to announce that we renovated the guest wing in advance of the 2015/16 season and now every room has its own ensuite bath or access to brand new shared washroom facilities. All rooms are located in the lodge and we offer 10 single and 7 double occupancy rooms. This season single rooms are available to those who ask first. Starting in 2016/17, a premium will be charged for single rooms and double rooms with 3-piece ensuites.
• Bar: We offer a fine selection of craft BC beer and award winning BC wines in addition to many of your favourite spirits and alcohols. Guests may bring a personal wine choice, subject to a $15/bottle corkage fee.
• Retail Shop: Forget something or need a gift for someone special back home? Check out our retail shop for inspiration.
• Outdoor covered hot tub and indoor wood-fired sauna.
• Morning stretch class
• Quiet room for reading, relaxing or work (just kidding)
• Drying Room: Wet ski clothes or boots? No problem! Just leave them in our environmentally friendly drying room and they’ll be warm and toasty for tomorrow’s fresh lines. So you can leave your boot warmers at home.