Places to stay in Nelson, British Columbia:
• Hume Hotel, Nelson, British Columbia – The Hume offers a 10% discount for all Selkirk guests. If you book for more than one night, you’ll receive a $10 gift certificate for Mike’s Place Pub, per stay!
• The Adventure Hotel, Nelson, British Columbia
• Prestige Resort Nelson
Local things to do in and around Nelson, British Columbia:
• Rip fresh pow or lay down big turns in a warmup day at Whitewater Ski Resort.
Guests of Selkirk Snowcat Skiing are eligible for group discounts and receive a free upgrade to high performance rentals skis and boards. New for 2015/16 – Whitewater offers guests of Selkirk a midday Sunday shuttle so you can ski the morning and be back in Nelson in time to catch your ride to Selkirk!
• Touchstones Museum and Art Gallery – Catch up on Kootenay history and art scene
• Civic Movie Theatre – First run films in the comfort of Nelson’s new theatre
• Capitol Theatre – There’s always something live happening at The Capitol
• Oso Negro Coffee – The hippest place in Nelson to see and be scene
• Reo’s Videos – If you’re a movie buff, you can’t leave Nelson without a stop at Reo’s
Local Fine Dining: